- Built to a full marine specification – manufactured from corrosion resistant corten steel.
- Protected with marine grade paint.
- Fitted with additional ventilation – to ensure condensation is not a problem.
- Fitted with high locking bars – for ease of use.
- A wipe clean 28mm marine ply floor that is specially sealed and certified as being rot and vermin proof.
- Factory fitted lock box high security lock box with anti-jemmy lugs fitted to the doors – which shrouds the padlock and protects it from interference.
|Medium Container||Large Container|
|Length||10ft (3.1m)||20ft (6.1m)|
|Width||8ft (2.4m)||8ft (2.4m)|
|Height||8ft 6in (2.6m)||8ft 6in (2.6m)|
|Total||80 sq ft (14.9 sq m)||160 sq ft (7.4 sq m)|
HOW MUCH SPACE DO YOU NEED?
Our containers are roughly the size of a large garage. A 20ft container should be able to accommodate the contents of a 3 bed home if packed well. We do encourage a site visit before you arrive with your goods, so that you have an accurate idea of what will fit in the space provided.
If you have further questions you may find the answer in our FAQ section.
- Separate caged areas within secure, dry and clean warehouse
- Three different sizes available
- Padlocked entry
- High security CCTV monitoring
|1/4 cage||70 sq ft|
|1/2 cage||150 sq ft|
|Full cage||320 sq ft|
Cars, Boats and Caravans
We understand that keeping your car, boat, vehicle and caravan safe is very important to you. That is why at Sheeplands Storage we make security a top priority. You can have peace of mind when you store your vehicles with us; our storage yard has secure coded entry and CCTV monitoring, we also live on the site giving added protection.