Here at Sheeplands Self Storage we offer a wide range of container storage options. Ideal for use in both business and personal circumstances, we have options for all of your self-storage requirements.
We have two types of containers available, a 20ft container (about the size of a garage) and a 10ft container, about the size of a large garden shed. We often talk about these containers in SQFT sizes and the 10ft is 80 SQFT and the 20ft container is 160 SQFT.
Secure Storage Units
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant corten steel, high locking bars for ease of use and protected with marine grade paint
- Drive up access
- All containers stored with us are on the ground floor
- Extra wide doors
- Floodlit and very secure with constant CCTV camera recording
- Padlock included as standard
- 2 absorb poles provided on move in which can be replaced by purchasing from us when they run out.
- Fork Lift available on request, managed storage fees apply, please refer to the managed storage section on the website
- Maintenance team available to help move items, on request
- Car parking available
- Conveniently located just off the A4 between M4
Container Storage Prices
Sheeplands Storage Offers
Here at Sheeplands Storage we are currently offering new customers £1 for their first month of container storage!
First Month for £1**
Long term storage paid in advance is eligible for long term discounts.
Full details can be found in our FAQ page.
A 20ft container provides 160sqft of storage space and will fit the contents of a 3 bedroom house. Book
This sized unit is roughly the size of a garden shed and will allow you to store the contents of a studio flat.
You can fit furniture like a queen-size bed, dining table and chairs and boxes. Book
Our excellent strategic position allows us to service a range of locations throughout Berkshire, including Maidenhead, Bracknall, Wokingham, Reading, Henley and Woodley. Highly secure and readily accessible 24/7, get in touch to book your unit.